A propos de moi
Winning and losing change the way many people perceive situations. When they are winning, they become optimistic and expect to keep winning. When they are losing, they become pessimistic and expect to keep losing www.casinosenligneca.com/jeux-de-casino/. Both types of expectations are harmful, but moderate optimism is much better than moderate pessimism. Moderate optimism can make you play more aggressively and decisively, but excessive optimism can cause you to take foolish chances.
Realism is, of course, better than either optimism or pessimism. Because they are so realistic, winners use feedback loops for two reasons:
- They want to prevent small miscalculations from becoming serious mistakes.
- They want to adjust to changing situations.
To use feedback loops well you must be brutally realistic and take four steps:
- Acquire information continually by preparing, concentrating, and probing.
- Interpret that information. What does it mean? How does it change your conclusions?
- Use that information to revise your strategy. What should you do differently?
- Implement that new strategy well. No matter how good your new strategy is, you gain nothing unless you implement it well.